Welcome to the Kirby Wiki
Welcome to the Kirby NeoWiki - this Wiki is a community maintained repository of walkthroughs, guides, and information about the Kirby series. At the moment, we need ALL the help we can to get great information onto the Wiki. Feel free to contribute in any way you can!
You can help Neoseeker by...
- Organizing and updating pages
- Uploading images - Screenshots, box-art, anything!
- And anything else you can think of!
What do we want?
- Character Profiles
And other useful, detailed information about the series.
Where to start?
- Check out Short Pages and fill them up with more info to flesh them out and make them more complete!
- Help start pages from the Wanted Pages list, which lists a bunch of pages linked within the Wiki but that have not been created yet.
- Check out Long Pages for some examples of in depth pages.
- Help organize pages, and upload plenty of images!
- Start creating Guide and Walkthrough like pages!
- Write original content in your own words - do NOT copy and paste from other sources (but it is ok to source from other locations as long as you write using your own words, just like a research paper or Wikipedia article. References are fine)
Start your work by visiting or creating these pages. Then link out from there. Remember we are looking at creating thousands of IN DEPTH pages with tons and tons of information!
You can contribute to the Kirby NeoWiki by providing us with new pages! We need all the help we can get to make this Wiki as informative as possible. Pages that we'd like to see would be
- Information on the Kirby anime, Kirby: Right Back at Ya!
- FAQs relating to the Kirby video games
- Information about Kirby's copy abilities
- In depth character information
Contributing in a positive manner towards the Kirby NeoWiki will earn you a "contributor" tag, showing off your true dedication to everyone's favourite pink wonder!
These pages are recommended for taking a look at, as they more or less show the kind of contributions that we are looking for. We recommend you try to make contributions similar or even better than these. This page in particular is what all anime episode pages should probably look like.
At the beginning, Kirby is all alone in his Starship. Suddenly a warning goes off, sending him flying off course towards an unknown destination. Meanwhile down at Cappy Town the poor sheep are terrified. A giant octopus monster is towering right above them..." (read more)
- Main Page Overhaul to v2 - Deathsythe 13:40, 14 August 2008 (UTC)
Kirby News on GameGrep
- Kirby and the Rainbow Curse Announced For Nintendo Wii U (Jun 10, 2014)
- The Top 10 Copy Abilities in the Kirby Series (Mar 27, 2014)
- Advance Wars, SMB3, & Metroid Fusion Among the GBA Games Hitting Wii U in April (Mar 26, 2014)
- Three genres that could benefit from the 'Smash Bros.' treatment - HG (Feb 17, 2014)
- Nintendo Euro eShop Fires Emblems, Acorns And Legions (Apr 17, 2013)
- Kirby (Aug 30, 2012)
- Crash Kirby (Jul 25, 2012)
- Kirby (May 17, 2012)
- Top 10 Final Boss Themes in Gaming (Apr 12, 2012)
- Bringing Families Together in Gaming (Feb 02, 2012)
You can submit Kirby news to GameGrep and it will show up here in the Kirby Wiki!
Submit Kirby News
- Fololo & Falala - (188.8.131.52, 05:50, 21 April 2014)
- Template:NT - (Docile, 10:27, 23 February 2014)
- Template:NavMenu - (Docile, 10:16, 23 February 2014)
- Kirby: Triple Deluxe - (Docile, 09:40, 23 February 2014)
- Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards - (184.108.40.206, 11:52, 19 January 2014)
Kirby Wiki Statistics
As of September 1 2014, this NeoWiki currently has 130 articles and 238 images. Help us make this NeoWiki even better by looking at our Wanted pages!