Kirby: Canvas Curse
Oh no! An evil witch has turned a strange "picture" world. When Kirby tries to stop her, she turns him into a ball! Now Kirby's only hope are the magical paint paths that the DS stylus is able to create. He sets out to find the witch again, defeat her, and ultimately save Dream Land.
While a 2D platformer like other Kirby games, Kirby: Canvas Curse has a very unique gameplay compared to the other Kirby games. The DS stylus is given the power to paint rainbow paths, which are Kirby's way to travel over obstacles, above enemies, and simply just to get through the level! But be careful, if your rainbow meter runs out you can no longer create the paths for a short amount of time, so always keep an eye on that. Kirby can still get abilities, which he can use when you tap him. There are seven huge worlds to conquer, featuring several boss battles along the way. Can you master Kirby's new way of fighting and getting around?
- The DS Stylus gives you the chance to keep Kirby safe. You can draw ramps, walls, loops, and more.
- Copy Abilities have not been left out. Simply touch an enemy, then dash through it to gain the power.
- Simply touching your foes will stun them, and even a simple tap from Kirby will defeat them for good.
- Challenge yourself with three new mini-games.
- In addition to Kirby, Waddle Dee, Waddle Doo, King Dedede and Meta Knight are also playable characters.
Related Threadskirby: canvas curse 5th character - last post by @ Aug 29, 2006
Kirby: Canvas Curse- Info Thread - last post by @ Sep 2, 2005
Canvus Curse-like gameplay and the Gamepad - last post by @ Jun 27, 2014